Our autumn program schedule is full of fun, educational and rewarding activities for families! Click the red button below to view the schedule and costs.
About the Program
The Family Holiday Program is funded by the City of Whittlesea and coordinated by the Y Whittlesea.
The program operates out of the Y Leisure City over school holiday periods and provides disadvantaged families with the opportunity to connect and socialise with other families and children within the community, experiencing a variety of affordable activities and excursions.
The program is designed to cater to families that meet the following criteria
- Hold a current Health Care Card
- Receive a Centrelink Allowance
- Have a written referral from a local agency
How to Enrol
To begin your enrolment you will need to complete an enrolment form and return the completed form to reception at the Y Leisure City. You can request an enrolment form by completing the online form at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can also collect enrolment forms from the Y Leisure City.
To secure your position in the program, payment must be made at the time of submitting your enrolment forms at the Y Leisure City.
When completing your enrolment form please ensure the following:
- One family per enrolment form.
- Only one additional adult per enrolment form.
- Any additional adult or child must also meet the eligibility criteria.
- All details on the form must be completed.
- Upon enrolment, families must bring along relevant supporting documentation such as a pension, health care or disability card.
- All forms must be submitted in person. We do not accept emailed, faxed or posted forms.
- Enrolment forms will not be accepted without immediate payment.
Request an Enrolment Form
Complete the form below to request an enrolment form for the upcoming Family Holiday Program.