Fees & Payments
- Your child's attendance is booked and charged on a daily basis.
- An initial booking fee/bond may be charged when your position is confirmed.
- Full fees will apply for booked days that your child does not attend due to illness or change of mind, unless the
family provides written notice two weeks in advance.
- School Holiday Programs do not operate on public holidays.
- If your account falls in arrears, the Children's Programs Director will work with you to create a payment plan.
- YMCA Whittlesea utilise Ezidebit for all payments, unless a prior agreement is arranged with the Children's
of your place(s) and return to the centre. For further information on Ezidebit please refer to the Ezidebit FAQ sheet.
- We provide Statements a week prior to the program commencing, these can also be requested at any time from
the Children's Programs Director.
- Your specified account will be Direct Debited either weekly or fortnightly during the program as per your enrolment.
Please refer to Fee Policy for further information.
Child Care Fee Assistance
The Australian Government may provide financial assistance towards the cost of your child’s care. If you would like to access this assistance, please let your Centre Manager know the following information:
- Your Customer Reference Number (CRN - issued to you by the Family Assistance Office)
- Your child's Customer Reference Number (issued to you by the Family Assistance Office)
- Your date of birth (CRN Holder)
- Your child's date of birth
This information will be provided to the Department of Education and training and validated against their records to determine if you can receive a Child Care Rebate (CCR) and/or Child Care Benefit (CCB). If you do not have a CRN please contact the Family Assistance Office by calling 13 61 50, or by visiting one of their offices.
Child Care Benefit (CCB)
CCB is a payment from the Government that will provide financial assistance towards the cost of your child’s care and reduce the cost of your total child care fees. It is available to you if you are a parent, foster parent or grandparent with a child in your care who is attending a child care program approved by the Government.
There are certain requirements you need to meet to be eligible for CCB. Until your CCB has been approved and has commenced, we will require full payment of your child’s early learning or care fees.
Parents need to inform the Family Assistance Office of any changes that may affect their assessment including changes to your family income or changes to your hours of care. Please let your Centre Manager know if your child’s siblings are attending another approved early learning program and you would like to claim the multiple Child Care Benefit percentage.
Child Care Rebate (CCR)
The CCR is additional assistance if you are using approved child care for work, study or training–related reasons. The CCR covers 50 per cent of your out–of– pocket cost for approved child care, and it does have a limit. To learn more about CCR, please contact the Family Assistance Office or visit the website at www.familyassist.gov.au.
Child Care Subsidy - Coming soon - July 2nd 2018
To find out more information clickon the New Child Care Package Image!
The daily fee for the School Holiday and Junior Leaders Program is $59.00 per day (before CCB & CCR).
Additional Fees may apply for Incursions and Excursions on your selected days.
The operating hours for TRAC School Holiday / Junior Leaders Program are as follows:
|Monday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday ||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
You can find us at 52 - 54 Main Street, Thomastown, Victoria 3074.